How much are your Instagram followers worth?
Instagram is a wildly popular social media platform that keeps growing and is also an effective way for advertisers to reach new potential customers. The more followers you have, theoretically the bigger audience you have to see your posts whether they’re snaps from the cottage or a new product you’re selling.
At the same time, having more likes on a post will show people your account is special and that they should take notice.
You can grow your followers organically, or you can pay for them. Which makes sense for you? Here’s a buying Instagram followers review to outline the pros and cons.
Pros of Buying Instagram Followers
• When you buy Instagram likes, you’re dealing with real users that can influence your success. Because you’re getting likes from more people, it may help to attract the attention of their followers, which will expand your reach even further.
• If you have a website linked to your Instagram profile, having more likes and follows will lead to an increase in traffic to your site where you can sell them something or give your followers more information.
• In the case of a startup, buying followers is a great way to give you a headstart. It takes a while sometimes to grow your numbers organically, so buying some from the start will give your brand a more established look.
• Paying for followers is probably cheaper than you expected, and those extra followers and likes can grow your revenue. That means there’s the potential for a high return on investment.
Cons of Buying Instagram Followers
• It costs some money. But overall it’s still quite affordable to pad your user base through paying. Whereas you can have thousands of likes delivered to you with one transaction, the same number of like may not be able to be achieved otherwise.
• You may not know much about the audience that’s engaging with your brand through paid likes or followers. That could mean you need to make an effort to learn more about them and how they can best boost your profile by keeping them engaged.
• There’s a risk you’re not buying real followers but automated bots. Make sure you know what you’re buying before you decide to invest in getting more likes.
• It may be harder to gauge the activity of your audience through analytics once you buy your followers. Make sure you keep track of when you buy likes or followers so you can more easily compare your success to the same time period a year ago.
Buying Instagram Followers Review
The question of whether to buy likes and followers on Instagram varies. In some cases, it might make sense – like if you’re trying to create hype for a new brand. But other times it may be an exercise in futility if you’re just looking to appeal to friends and family.
You can create your own buying Instagram followers review through experimenting with paid followers. Trying out this approach might be the only real way to truly determine if it’s helping or hurting your image.
Please don’t forget to bookmark our site to never miss any of our latest posts!